TEL: 01282 617398
PLEASE READ COVID 19 SAFETY RULES
The rules under which the MCC Lancashire temporary campsites are to be operated are as follows:-
1. Covid rules must be adhered to at all times. The Risk Assessment which we must follow is now on the Club website in the members only area, link on front page to RA’s
2. MCC events are now defined as Temporary Campsites.
3. Only pre-
4. Strictly no day visitors allowed on site.
5. There can be no door to door parking.
6. Full details must be supplied on booking including your contact details for track and trace. The contact details will be kept for 21 days following the end of the event and then destroyed.
Details will be on the website for each event regarding payment, i.e. full in advance or balance, after booking fee, on site
7.On entering site you are to stay in your vehicle, do not enter the shelter or host’s accommodation. Each person in the vehicle must confirm they do not have any Covid symptoms before proceeding on site, Booking details and balance due should be placed in an envelope and handed in.
8. Social and group gatherings are not allowed, for example bingo, barbeques etc
9. Up to 6 people are allowed in a ‘bubble’, socially distanced at 2metres but you are not allowed to change bubbles for the duration of the meet.
10. ‘Bubbles’ cannot take place inside vans or enclosed awnings (with sides and roof). Only people from your own household can do this unless the accepted exceptions apply.
11. Please bring your own anti-
12. Please observe social distancing procedures and follow the government guidelines relevant at the time and observe hygiene and cleaning procedures. Failure to do so could result in you being asked to leave the site. In this event no refunds will be paid.
These rules should enable us to have a safe and enjoyable stay.
Lancashire Group Secretary.
The following temporary campsites are now open for pre-
PLEASE NOTE 5PM START DO NOT ARRIVE EARLIER THAN THIS
Please have ready when booking :– Names, Address, Membership Number,Group and a contact number.
lease make all bookings through Barbara Hodgson.
Phone – 01704 873501
No deposit required but full payment 7 days before
Date of meet. Any changes in Covid rules will be posted on this site.
This can only be redeemed against a temporary campsite for your own Group. In Lancashire we are asking you to deduct the £5 from the total cost of the event you are attending.
If paying by cheque then enclose the voucher with your cheque; by BACs hand the voucher in on arrival at the campsite. If the voucher is not to hand the £5 will need to be paid on arrival.
Marie Moran (Group secretary)