TEL: 01282 617398
COVID 19 RULES HAVE NOW CHANGED PLEASE READ
The rules under which the MCC Lancashire temporary campsites are to be operated are as follows :-
1. MCC events are now still defined as Temporary Campsites.
2. We are no longer required to make T C’s bookable. See the revised programme for full details.
3. Day visitors are allowed on site but must register their attendance with the hosts
4. There should be no door to door parking. There should also be 3 metres between an awning/side tent and the next van (these were also pre-
5. The QR code will still be on display if you wish to use it and your full details will continue to be taken.
6.You are now able to enter other accomodations
7. Social and group gatherings are now allowed .
8. Please bring your own anti-
9. Whilst we no longer need to observe social distancing please respect everyone’s individual preferences with regard to the wearing of masks and social distancing.
10. Please DO NOT ATTEND or visit a TC if you have Covid or suspect you have the symptoms.
These rules should enable us to have a safe and enjoyable stay.
Lancashire Group Secretary.
Some of the temporary sites are bookable, and the following information should be given to our Bookings Officer Mrs Barbara Hodgson.
Tel: 01704 873501
Telephone contact number.
Please read covid regulations posted below
Covid regulations relevant at the time will enforced and anyone found not complying will be asked to leave the site with no refund. Visitors will not be allowed on site.
Lancashire Summer Temporary Holiday Site
We at the Lancashire Group are looking forward to seeing you at Lytham St Annes.
We’re on the field from August 20th to 30th at AKS School FY8 1DT
Come for as long or as short a time as you want.
This is not a bookable event
Elson and water point and limited toilet and shower facilities will be available.
Only £10 per night, no entertainment .
BUT with Lytham, St Annes, and Blackpool just along the prom!!
And the tram to Fleetwood what more could you want.
we are hoping that there is some entertainment for you just down the road in Lytham
I have included a link below for WonderHall Lytham Festival 25th-
Just click the link to go to their website,
This includes loads of information of artists, how to book and more
If you book a meeting and are not able to attend due to unforeseeable circumstances, please let Barbara know. This will enable anyone on a waiting list the chance to attend in your place.
Thanks for your co-