TEL: 01282 617398
Addition to our notice with regards to booking for Whittingham and Goosnargh
temporary campsite Halloween weekend. The booking has been extended, and will now close
on Friday the 16th of October. Contact Barbara by this date if you wish to go
Refunds will be made if this does not take place.
The next Lancashire Temporary Campsite will be at Whittingham and Goosnargh from 30th October to 1st November. Bookings should be made through Mrs Barbara Hodgson on 07951090009.
Details to be supplied are
Full names of persons attending.
Number of children
MCC membership number
Telephone contact number for track and trace and confirmation of booking
As the total cost of this rally is £16, we are asking for this to be paid in full when booking. If the event cannot go ahead this will be refunded.
We do not have the hall but at the present time the club is open and available to you as an individual and under Covid19 regulations. I understand that last orders are 9.30PM and they are closing at 10PM. and tables are being restricted to members of one van/family.
As they need to know our numbers by the 16th October, booking will close on the 15th.
You will need to bring your own PPE, gel and gloves, to access the fresh water and elsan points.
Procedures will be in place following the Covid guidance relevant at that time.
Please read the COVID 19 rules listed below in red
COVID 19 SAFETY RULES
The rules under which the MCC Lancashire temporary campsites are to be operated are as follows:-
1. Covid rules must be adhered to at all times. The Risk Assessment which we must follow is now on the Club website in the members only area, link on front page to RA’s
2. MCC events are now defined as Temporary Campsites.
3. Only pre-
4. Strictly no day visitors allowed on site.
5. There can be no door to door parking.
6. Full details must be supplied on booking including your contact details for track and trace. The contact details will be kept for 21 days following the end of the event and then destroyed.
Details will be on the website for each event regarding payment, i.e. full in advance or balance, after booking fee, on site
7.On entering site you are to stay in your vehicle, do not enter the shelter or host’s accommodation. Each person in the vehicle must confirm they do not have any Covid symptoms before proceeding on site, Booking details and balance due should be placed in an envelope and handed in.
8. Social and group gatherings are not allowed, for example bingo, barbeques etc
9. Up to 6 people are allowed in a ‘bubble’, socially distanced at 2metres but you are not allowed to change bubbles for the duration of the meet.
10. ‘Bubbles’ cannot take place inside vans or enclosed awnings (with sides and roof). Only people from your own household can do this unless the accepted exceptions apply.
11. Please bring your own anti-
12. Please observe social distancing procedures and follow the government guidelines relevant at the time and observe hygiene and cleaning procedures. Failure to do so could result in you being asked to leave the site. In this event no refunds will be paid.
These rules should enable us to have a safe and enjoyable stay.
|Group Rally News|
|April News So Far|
|February 2020 group news|
|Christmas Dinner 2019|
|May Day Halshall 2019|
|Burns Night 2019|
|Burns Night extra|
|Red Rose Rally|