TEL: 01282 617398
COVID 19 RULES HAVE NOW CHANGED
The rules under which the MCC Lancashire temporary campsites are to be operated are as follows :-
1. MCC events are now still defined as Temporary Campsites.
2. We are no longer required to make T C’s bookable. See the revised programme for full details.
3. Day visitors are allowed on site but must register their attendance with the hosts
4. There should be no door to door parking. There should also be 3 metres between an awning/side tent and the next van (these were also pre-
5. The QR code will still be on display if you wish to use it and your full details will continue to be taken.
6.You are now able to enter other accomodations
7. Social and group gatherings are now allowed .
8. Please bring your own anti-
9. Whilst we no longer need to observe social distancing please respect everyone’s individual preferences with regard to the wearing of masks and social distancing.
10. Please DO NOT ATTEND or visit a TC if you have Covid or suspect you have the symptoms.
These rules should enable us to have a safe and enjoyable stay.
Lancashire Group Secretary.
Please read covid regulations posted below
Covid regulations relevant at the time will enforced and anyone found not complying will be asked to leave the site with no refund. Visitors will not be allowed on site.
Some of the temporary sites are bookable, and the following information should be given to our Bookings Officer Mrs Barbara Hodgson.
Tel: 01704 873501
Telephone contact number.
If you book a meeting and are not able to attend due to unforeseeable circumstances, please let Barbara know. This will enable anyone on a waiting list the chance to attend in your place.
Thanks for your co-
The following rally is open for booking